Tipo de programa:Inglés, Salud y bienestar, Biblioteca y comunidad, Virtual
Descripción del programa
Sonoma County Library partners with the SRJC Older Adults Program to offer classes in art, writing, discussion groups, and fitness. Join any Spring 2022 online class at any point during the semester. Contact the SRJC Older Adults program staff at: (707) 527-4533 or apply online here.
OA 505 5683 Instructor Linda Lau
Class focuses on Theater Improv for brain health and laughter
Course Number: 5683
Saturdays 9:30am - 11:30am
January 22 - May 28th
Instructor Linda Lau
Theatre Improvisation is not just for actors! It can be used in everyday life to help you focus, improve memory function, decrease fear and anxiety, build confidence, and think on your feet. This class will exercise your brain in a fun and engaging environment.
SRJC ONLINE SCHEDULE OF CLASSES
- Visit the SRJC Schedule of Classes page.
- Select the term you wish to take classes.
- Select the letter "O" for 'Older Adults Program'
- Select "Older Adults Program"
- From here you can click on whichever classes interest you!
- Once you've selected a course you'll be led to a page that will list all the course information /course offerings available: Days, Hours, Location, the Instructor, and more!