Program Type:Library & Community
Library Advisory Board
Members of the public are welcome to attend the Sonoma Valley Library Advisory Board (LAB) which meets on the second Thursday of February, April, June, August, October and December at 4:00pm. Members of the public can address the Library Advisory Boards; times are limited to 3 minutes and may be changed at the Library Advisory Board’s discretion.
The LAB meets from 6-7 pm the 3rd Tuesday of the following months: February, May, August, and November
All members of the public who wish to observe or participate in this Library Advisory Board Meeting can do so via Zoom using the Meeting ID #.
To access the meeting using this option, either one of the following may be utilized:
1. Via telephone: call 1 (669) 900 6833 and use the Meeting ID; or
2. Via internet: utilize the link https://zoom.us/join and use the Meeting ID (please input name and email address when requested)
Meeting ID: 833 9952 5995
Public comment may be submitted in writing prior to the meeting or orally during the meeting.
- Orally, Live – Oral comments may be given via Zoom. You will be prompted when it is time for public comment, at which time those who are interested in making a public comment will be given the opportunity.
- When the Chair of the Library Advisory Board calls for public comments for the agenda item you wish to comment on, please raise your hand and wait for the Chair to acknowledge you.
- Please take all precautions, like muting your microphone, to minimize meeting interruption. Public comments are limited to three minutes apiece. Failure to comply with this and other instructions may result in removal from the meeting without the ability to rejoin.
- Electronic Writing – Written comments may be submitted via email to email@example.com . Contact information available in event details below. Written comments will be read aloud by the clerk and added to the record. Put the Agenda item Number, if known, in the subject line of the email. Email comments must be received at least 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.