Sonoma County Library partners with the SRJC Older Adults Program to offer classes in art, writing, discussion groups, and fitness. Join any Spring 2022 online class at any point during the semester.
Contact the SRJC Older Adults program staff at: (707) 527-4533 or apply online here.
OA 507 4216 Instructor Sue Oaks
Class focuses on sit and be fit.
Saturdays 10:15am - 11:45am
January 21 - May 24th
Instructor Sue Oaks
This Chair Exercise class focuses on Functional Fitness, movements to enhance our daily living; standing, walking, bending, sitting, etc. This includes Strength, Flexibility, Balance, and Cardio.
SRJC ONLINE SCHEDULE OF CLASSES
- Visit the SRJC Schedule of Classes page.
- Select the term you wish to take classes.
- Select the letter "O" for 'Older Adults Program'
- Select "Older Adults Program"
- From here you can click on whichever classes interest you!
- Once you've selected a course you'll be led to a page that will list all the course information /course offerings available: Days, Hours, Location, the Instructor, and more!