Descripción del programa
Sonoma County Library partners with the SRJC Older Adults Program to offer classes in art, writing, discussion groups, and fitness. Join any Spring 2022 online class at any point during the semester.
Contact the SRJC Older Adults program staff at: (707) 527-4533 or apply online here.
OA 501 7071 Instructor Lynne Prieto
Class focuses on collage. Use a variety of materials to explore the artful world of collage.
Saturdays 10:00am - 1:00pm
January 18 - May 25th
Instructor Lynne Prieto
SRJC ONLINE SCHEDULE OF CLASSES
- Visit the SRJC Schedule of Classes page.
- Select the term you wish to take classes.
- Select the letter "O" for 'Older Adults Program'
- Select "Older Adults Program"
- From here you can click on whichever classes interest you!
- Once you've selected a course you'll be led to a page that will list all the course information /course offerings available: Days, Hours, Location, the Instructor, and more!