Descripción del programa
Register here: https://www.moneysmartweek.org/2022/Retirement
Social Security touches the lives of every American and is a vital part of any financial plan. Securing today and tomorrow starts with being informed. In this session with the Social Security Administration:
- Learn the entitlement factors for retirement, spouse, ex-spouse, and survivor benefits.
- Gain an understanding of the options to start benefits at various ages and the effect of wages on them.
- Expand your knowledge of Social Security’s online tools and resources at www.ssa.gov, including applying for benefits.
To enhance your experience, have your Social Security statement with you by going to www.ssa.gov/myaccount.
- Doug Nguyen, Social Security Administration Regional Communications Director
- Charo Boyd, Social Security Administration, Public Affairs Specialist